Interim Tax Bills
The 2023 Interim tax bills have now been mailed, this bill is based on 50% of last year’s tax levy. Due dates for this billing are February 24th and April 25th. Any questions regarding this bill or if you do not receive a bill, please contact the Township office at 613-378-2475.
Failure to receive the bill does not exempt taxpayer from penalty charges. Payments can be made by the following methods:
• In person at the Township office by cash, cheque or Debit
• At any chartered bank on or before the due date
• By telephone or internet banking through major financial institutions
• Post-dated cheques mailed or dropped off at the office
• Pre-authorized plans offered by the Township of Stone Mills
Note: credit card payments or third-party cheques are not accepted. Property owners are advised to allow 3-5 business days for the payment to reach the Township, if not paying in person to prevent penalty charges.