RTO 9's Partnership Fund Initiative
RTO 9’s Partnership Fund initiative is designed to introduce new tourism products and build on existing tourism products that enhance the region’s diversity of tourism attractions. This program’s estimated allocation is $219,000.00 from the Ministry of Tourism, Culture and Sport. Intake #1 Applications will be for projects beginning April 1, 2023 - September 4, 2023.
• Indigenous operators must be 51%+ Indigenous owned and controlled and in lieu of a CRA Business Number (BN), must be able to provide a Certificate of Indian Status Registry Number or a Métis Registry Number.
• A letter of support from your DMO/DMP is now mandatory (Rob at Lennox and Addington County… firstname.lastname@example.org, 613-453-1010).
• All partner contributions must be made electronically – via either EFT or e-transfer.
• There is one general application. Applicants are asked to submit a maximum of 8 pages per application – less is more.
There are 3 categories to apply under.
1. New Events
2. Development of Indigenous Tourism Product
3. Development of Guided Experiences or Trails
The opportunity to apply for partnership funding will close on March 3rd, 2023.
Visit the RTO 9 Regional Tourism Organization website for more information.