Planning Act Application Fees

Calculator and coins on a desk

For all Planning Act applications and the applicable fees, please refer to the following table.



Minor Variance Application


Minor Variance after Building Without a Permit

Consent (Severance) Application


Resubmission of a Lapsed Consent (Severance) Application

Zoning Amendment – Sections 34, 36, or 39


Plan of Subdivision


Official Plan Amendment Application 


Site Plan Control Application: Residential 


Site Plan Control Application: Residential & concurrent with MV or ZBA


Site Plan Control Application: Industrial, Commercial, Institutional


Site Plan Control Application: Industrial, Commercial, Institutional 
& concurrent with MV or ZBA


MDS Calculation Report

$100.00/livestock facility

Large Renewable Procurement Green Energy Projects


Zoning Compliance Request

Zoning By-Law Copy


Official Plan Copy


Road Closings 
* Land cost will be calculated based on current fair market value

$500.00 + cost of land*

The Township collects the fee applicable for the review of Planning Act applications on behalf of the Quinte Conservation Authority.  The fees payable to these associations are in addition to the fees charged by the Township.  A single payment to the Township for the total of all applicable fees is due at the time of submission of the application.  Information respecting these agency fees may also be found on the Application Forms page. 

It is important to note that in addition to the application fees, the applicant is also responsible for all costs incurred by the Township in the consideration of the application.  This is likely to include fees arising from reports such as those from the municipal planners as well as any associated legal costs.

Helpful Resources

The following links may be helpful when filling out the application forms:

Surveys & deeds are available through the Land Registry Office:  The Land Registry Office for South Frontenac is #13 Frontenac.  The Land Registry Office no longer has physical offices.  All surveys, deeds and other title documents must be purchased from the above noted website, or through a real estate lawyer. 

This Notice has been released pursuant to the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. M.56.