- Application Fee - $100.00 (Non-refundable administrative fee)
- Performance Bond - $1,000.00 (Refundable deposit pending satisfactory completion of entrance)
- Civic Addressing - $100.00 (Fee for purchase and installation of civic address sign)
- The applicant must clearly mark the location of the proposed entrance, and must contact the Public Works Department when the proposed entrance is ready for inspection.
- An inspection report is available to the applicant from the Public Works Department approximately 7 - 10 days following the inspection.
- If changes are required to the entrance, the applicant must complete these changes and then contact the Public Works Department.
- A further inspection will be done and a final inspection report will be available to the applicant.
- The applicant MUST contact the Public Works Department to have the $1,000.00 performance bond refunded when all the conditions on the entrance permit have been met and the civic number has been installed.
Driveways are subject to setbacks to interior and exterior side property lines. These distances can different dependent upon the use of the property (i.e. residential or industrial). Please contact the Building Department for conformation of required distances. Click here to obtain an application for an Entrance Permit.